Subject: [Leica] Sunday Bunny
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:42:13 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/lhsawb59xx.jpg.html

This bunny is not made of chocolate or it would have melted in the sun.
It seemed to have been working on its tan. Holding still for this 5 minute
photo op. I shot half a roll of it; or a third.

My first roll of film (Xp2) with my new 40 Summicron which was to become my
favorite and or most used lens with my M Leica's.

I shot it Oct 31, 2004 Halloween at a LHSA meeting they held in Williamsburg
Virginia and I flew to. One of my last "icons" shot with film.
An "icon" for me is a term I use not sure if others do or not for a shot
which I end up printing over and over again in different sizes with
different papers for different portfolios or displays. Or in this case open
up in the latest version of Photoshop and raw and tweak to my chocolate
satisfaction. Then save as a jpg and hit the send or upload button.
I hope you like it became at this point I know I sure do.

At this point I'm going looking for chocolate for dinner.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Sunday Bunny)