Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 01:24:09 -0400

See what do I know?! 100 transactions of 160 dollars each or whatever
resulting in $16,000 sales that sounds like a phenomenal streak to me.
Like a string of back to back no hitters by a lucky and skilled major league
baseball pitcher!  When it ends and someone gets to first base is it time
for consternation or is it time for celebration? Hasn't a record been broken
break open the champagne!!

I'm betting with the LUG reading this post the Ebay central counter is
spiking with eager luggers laying bids all kinds of who knows what camera
gear up for auction they just might win. I'm just not getting the hand
wringing.
But you tell me!?
To me this is a big plug for Ebay. Maybe they needed it were they in a
slump?!?!?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.co