Subject: [Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:49:21 -0600

Next time you list on eBay, simply spell out the shipping and associated
costs in the auction. Only allow traceable airmail period. If they don't
want to pay the shipping they don't have to bid.

I am only flexible with shipping when I sell things on this and one or two
other lists.

John

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] EBay Paypal sting - off topic)