Subject: [Leica] Rainbow and Byrds
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:56:43 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami,

Thank you very much to have take the time for your detailed and kind
comments.

The longest lens I own is a Telyt F4/200, I find it a lovely lens, but
as you know it will be used with the Visoflex, for this reason I do a
very few use of it. I shot these rainbow shots on my vacationn days,
from the balcony after a summer storm, maybe some one can think I've
cropped these images, no, they are as they was shot, as you know the
light is very fast changing on these moments, for this reason I had no
time to register which lens I've used... the 90 or the 135...Of course
you are right, shot this with a 300 mm or 400 mm will give very nice
images.

Best wishes
Lluis

El 10/09/2010, a las 19:25, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>