Subject: [Leica] M9 firmware upload problems
From: bill at grimwood.net (Bill Grimwood)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:52:35 -0500
References: <AANLkTik9TTv81vLecKzgxRx5WT-6+xgriN9ambjVuSvx@mail.gmail.com><25E28936-746E-45C1-BDA3-7C7F72474BCA@gmail.com><48AD71FFED7440B0BA3714CDBDAEC1DD@valued><AANLkTik75HRVKxwVhngJbEooP2p4F5SF-vcrkrkBbYJ6@mail.gmail.com><F272FD4EC22D4E71BBB5779E7ED1B83E@valued><AANLkTinrZLbw8+Zvf-og0YJOr_4-hRHeFVCRKZ+7Ecex@mail.gmail.com><29407DE359574F7F8103CB00DCBFF8DB@valued><AANLkTimq0rHado9OJ3a8S_Ljyh=G50kYi0PTASCQ9rgi@mail.gmail.com> <61895B23-07DF-4E9B-B10B-DE9523957346@mac.com>

It is not the latest version.  The latest came out in August.  Thanks for
your thoughts.

Bill