Subject: [Leica] New R Solution?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:01:31 +0200

Right!

in my books the only systems that ever got anywhere
near to Leica in lens quality and camera handling were
Contax RTS/Zeiss lenses and Rollei 3003/Zeiss lenses.
Both of which were also almost prohibitively expensive
and never really found any fans in the pro-segment.

The only camera from Canon I have really liked and used
was (still use and still is) the amazingly versatile A1
- it even almost has the solid and reliable feel of a
Leica, but its a rather "cold" camera in comparison.

Cheers
Douglas