Subject: [Leica] External Editing in Lightroom
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:44:43 +0200

  If it doesn't turn up in the same folder, right-click
on the folder name in the panel on the left in Library
mode and select "synchronise". This will add photos in
the folder - but not yet recognised by LR - to the
catalogue. It starts an import process and shows you
(and lets you select) the shots you want to import to
the folder or not.

Cheers
Douglas