Subject: [Leica] External Editing in Lightroom
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 03:08:15 -0500

When I select 'edit in an external editor' I see a dialogue box that
gives me various options for file handling, with a check box in the
lower left hand corner that says 'stack with original'.  I check that,
and it does.

The physical file thus created is put next to the original .dng.

To find it in LR make sure you have selected the current folder of
images and not the 'last import' or whatever that folder is called.

--Bob