Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Walk In The Woods
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:44:31 +0200

Thanks for the explanation, Bob. I asked because when I went hiking in the
mountains around here last winter, I was amazed at how fast nature was
recovering from the previous summer's fires. But of course in my case there
were no man-made structures like bridges to be rebuilt, and also there were
no huge trees there, more like little almond trees and various brush.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain