Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 5/9/2010: La Vuelta
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:20:50 +0200

Thanks Bob! This is the main peleton, and since the road is relatively
narrow, they are tightly packed. However, a couple of minutes earlier a
single escapee followed by a small chasing pack had passed, and a couple of
minutes later a small pack of stragglers came by. So it was reasonably
spread out overall. The guy who was first through the pass was eventually
caught by the chasing pack.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman