Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting, Ruth Gruber, NY Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 18:43:35 -0400

Last night I saw Ruth Gruber in a trailer preceding a movie I was about to
see. They showed her in Germany with her Leica and collapsible 50 decades
ago. And they showed her now.
I'll be first in line for the Friday 5 o'clock show next weekend when they
open this movie. 'Ahead Of Time'
Her books
Haven: The Dramatic Story of 1000 World War II Refugees and How They Came to
America
Ahead of Time: My Early Years as a Foreign Correspondent....
are at the top of my reading list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Gruber
Mark William Rabiner
Photography