Subject: [Leica] IMG: NY Subway
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 01:25:45 -0400

I think people who "follow fashion" many of whom are in the fashion industry
(you would think) can be smart, tasteful and call their mothers more than
the people who claim they don't follow fashion. I'm very fond of well
dressed people and people who have an original personal style. I wish I was
one of them.
I think many people who claim they put no thought as to what they put on in
the morning and try to give off that impression really very much are the
very people who do put a lot of thought into their appearance.

Just like many of the most spiritually religious people call themselves
atheists. They've given the issue a whole lot more thought than the blind
masses of followers perhaps.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com