Subject: [Leica] R lenses mod / w Leitax mount question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:39:19 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Howard.  It is getting harder for me to focus my WA lenses on the R8,
and I will be looking for an alternative, and the Nikon DSLRs are my
preferred platform after my DMR.  I will be looking at the D700 as I want a
full frame body if I am to switch.  4/3 is not an option for me, and the S2
is way too expensive.

Gene