Subject: [Leica] A pitch for someone else's work
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:37:04 -0400

Thanks Ernie. I appreciate the recommendation! We're making enough money to
live, so I don't want anyone to worry that we're starving or anything, but
any extra money I make helps make it possible for me to keep doing my
photography.

If anyone is interested in prints, my normal price for unframed prints is
$150 for small ones that are printed on 8x11 paper (about 6x9 inch image)
and $250 for large ones on 13x19 paper (about 11x14 inch image). For the
LUG, I'll make them at $100 for small ones and $175 for big ones.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Crawford