Subject: [Leica] A pitch for someone else's work
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:18:07 -0600

Last week there was a discussion with our fellow LUG'er Chris Crawford about
affording an M9, blah blah blah.  Out of that discussion came Chris' story
of suffering and having to be land locked in Indiana because of custody
requirements.  We've helped other LUG'ers in their time of need and I just
wondered why no one suggested buying some of Chris' work as a way to

1] have some nice photography
2] help out a fellow LUG'er

So I'm doing just that

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/

is the web site.  If Chris were inclined to offer a discount if you are from
LUG that would be nice but that's his call.

Ernie Nitka

enitka.com

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] A pitch for someone else's work)
Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] A pitch for someone else's work)