Subject: [Leica] Earl's AA Shots.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:30:08 -0700

This is the location of the AA Trust with pointers to much of  the info on
these photographs.....

Note..... as far as I could read, the Trust is not quite a neutral place to
read up on both sides of the facts... they are pretty negative and the
pointers all appear to be negative......

OTOH, they stand to lose the most if the negs were AA's. so maybe we can
understand their bias.....

http://www.anseladams.com/anseladamsinthenews_s/52.htm

It is most interesting to note that we ( I ) have never seen one of the
$7500 prints from the so called Uncle Earl negs.... so I have no idea of the
prints are, in their own rights, of real quality.....

Then again, I just went through a museum and saw what they thought was
worthy of hanging up in front of me.....

Maybe my standards are too high.....?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Earl's AA Shots.....)