Subject: [Leica] LR 3.2 Update
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:13:47 -0700

LR 3.2 and, for that matter, 3.0 installed itself today separately from the
previous version... I have both running....

The original download was saved and run from the HDD....  all 183MB of
it.....

I thought it would overwrite itself, but no, it created a whole new copy.
This is not what I would call expected behavior..... I have 2.7, 3.0, and
3.2 all available.... imagine all the registry entries that are nor filthing
up my Registry with duplication.....

The old 3.0 catalog files were available immediately.... no effort required.

Geoff.. I thought your experience was only to get a small file.... ?  Did
not happen like that for me...

O/S = Windows Vista

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net