Subject: [Leica] Kodak 1922 Kodachrome Film Test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:28:24 -0400

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodachrome
According to this you are right is the wrong decade.
1935 would be more like it.
So this is not Kodachrome but a two color experiment as Jim suggests.
Explaining the total lack of skin tones other than the red stuff on her
cheeks. It may even be hand colored. It looks to me like she is wearing
ortho makeup. For non red sensitive black and white film.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com