Subject: [Leica] Walking in Antwerpen at night
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:28:54 -0700

Right on, Ted!

1. Glad to see you back. Used to really enjoy your rhetoric about
eight years ago, then burned out on too much darkroom time, put my M6
away, and quit photography. Just about a month ago, resumed, bought
an M9.

2. Took a bunch of pics at ISO 2000 in badly lit back room of a
museum, photographing a repair operation on Babbage Difference Engine
#2 Serial #2--that's a story in itself. I did get the comment that
they were grainy. Discovered that Noise Ninja got rid of that grain
very very nicely.

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner