Subject: [Leica] Ted's park bench advice
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:05:23 +0200

  Even easier with a Rollei 3003, the waist level
finder is built in. I hardly ever use the "telescope"
finder on mine, although it's very good for one-handed
shooting. The beast even has 3 (three!) shutter release
buttons that are exactly where they should be for
holding the camera a) on the palm of your right hand b)
on the palm of your left hand, c) right-one-handed with
the hand grip/loop.

People ask whether it's a video camera when you shoot
with the telescope finder up to your eye - easy to
understand, it just doesn't look like any other 35 mm
camera. It's an ergonomic masterpiece. Just a pity that
there was never a digital back for it.

http://www.cameraquest.com/rol3003.htm

Cheers
Douglas