Subject: [Leica] What's in the Bag?!?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 01:57:12 +0200

Nice Bag and camera, I use the Billigham Leica small Bag, I can fit a
camera with one lens and 3 or 4 supplementary lenses, if I need more I
can attach a small pouch with another lens or body, beside this on the
front compartiment you canput film, batteries, or even another lens.

If possible I don't like use big bags

Saludos
Lluis

El 29/08/2010, a las 21:10, Pasvorn Boonmark escribi?: