Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:49:18 -0400

I'm not drawing a line at all. There are a lot of very good photos in
this album, this theme pops up a lot though. I mention faces because
there are a lot more backs of heads than faces featured.

Here is an email I received from my friend Adrena about the photo and
others in question:

"i think another important question with a photo that's going to get
this intimate is "what is the model's name? does the photographer know
the model's name?" i mean, the photo is just listed as "legs." i went
through some of his other shots and found another with exactly same
title that was clearly a different subject, and again, it was
something that i *really* hope was posed."

That's the point of view of one of several women who have all said
essentially the same thing The question that I ask is if the woman's
perspective as the one being photographed is taken into account. Or
should it be? We shouldn't take opportunistic photos of the homeless
but this theme is ok? That's what I'm getting at, is all.

Phil Forrest