Subject: [Leica] Searching?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:41:25 +0100

Hi Chris,
I have travelled the World widely over the last 40 years. I have been in the
USA over 50 times during this period, often for some time. There certainly
are some poor people there, and the contrast between rich and poor in a
country with a democracy I personally find very shocking indeed.
In my post I was agreeing with others the the "Migrant Mother" photograph
may say it all without needing extra text in a US context. In a World
context it does not.
That is all.
Not intending to be offensive, Frank

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Searching?)