Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:38:22 +0200

Thank you Douglas!

In fact it was very easy, her table was higher than my chair, on this
circumstances if I drop under the table and shot it was practically
impossible she view me and kick me..., maybe I was loocky...

Conclusion: If you have something nice beside or in front of you, shot
it, as your nice family picture!

Saludos
Lluis

El 29/08/2010, a las 0:15, Douglas Barry escribi?: