Subject: [Leica] Chris Crawford
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:53:53 -0400

I'm sorry guys, I had this happen a few weeks ago because my web hosting
company got hacked and all their customers' Wordpress blogs got hit. They
fixed it, and now it looks like its happened again. Will get it fixed
tonight.

Tina, thanks for the heads up. The malware that got installed on the blog
does not work on Safari, my browser of choice, so I never knew it was there
again till you told me.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography