Subject: [Leica] New 4/3 equipment?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:58:48 -0400

The ground glasses on DSLR's ain't the ground glasses on an SLR.
I'm looking into magnifier things for the eyepiece as some of the glass I'd
like to use more often are not auto focus. And are not wide angle.
I find wide angle manual focus glass ok for the current shooting I'm doing.
But not normal or tele especially if its "fast" glass. I miss my focas way
too often when I do do.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com