Subject: [Leica] The fat lady sings........
From: henry at henryambrose.com (Henry Ambrose)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:34:18 -0500

Just got this email - no more E6 processing in Nashville.

"I sincerely regret to announce that, after 30 years of service
dedicated to the professional photographic community, Chromatics will
cease processing E6 slide & transparency film on Sept 9. Sadly, it?s
become impossible to maintain the complex chemistry to our critical
standards with so little film to process. For professional level
processing, we now recommend contacting our good friends, Max, Linda &
Travis at: E6 Lab of Atlanta"

Chromatics was a great lab. My studio used to be a block away and I
could walk film to them and get it back in 2 hours. That was then,
this is now.

RIP

Henry

Replies: Reply from andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore) ([Leica] The fat lady sings........)