Subject: [Leica] For Sale: 90mm Summicron APO
From: henry at henryambrose.com (Henry Ambrose)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:32:46 -0500

Howdy LUGgers,

Some of you may remember me from years back on the LUG or from other
photo forums. I've been checking in here reading the archives from
time to time but not much else.

I have a 90mm Summicron APO in black that I've decided to sell. I
bought it new not too long after they came out and have used it very
little. It looks the same as new. It is not coded. I have the box and
case which also look like new because they've been in my box of boxes
all this time.

Paypal works or I will take your check but the lens will ship only
after the payment has cleared. $2300.00 shipped via Fedex insured to
the U.S. or Canada. Any customs fees are the buyers responsibility. I
might consider other destinations on a case by case basis, if I can be
absolutely 100% sure of a successful transaction.

Photos available by request.

Please contact me at:

henry   -at-   henryambrose   -dot-   com

Many thanks,

Henry