Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: 90mm Summicron M APO - reduced
From: henry at henryambrose.com (Henry Ambrose)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:28:23 -0500

I bought this 90mm Summicron M APO new not too long after they came
out and have used it very little. It looks the same as new. It is not
coded. I have the box and case which also look like new because
they've been in my box of boxes all this time.

Paypal works or I will take your check but the lens will ship only
after the payment has cleared. $2150.00 shipped via Fedex insured to
the U.S. or Canada. Any customs fees are the buyers responsibility. I
might consider other destinations on a case by case basis, if I can be
absolutely 100% sure of a successful transaction.

Photos available by request.

Please contact me at:

henry   -at-   henryambrose   -dot-   com

Many thanks,

Henry

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Just asking, does anyone have a 80mm f1.4 Leica R that they would like to sell?)