Subject: [Leica] DMR battery solutions
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:08:52 -0700

more universal and more choices with turbo battery. the challenge  is
making/having a capacitor to adjust the voltage. the battery puts a constant
high voltage and then it gets adjusted to the proper voltage for a device by
the cable "with the capacitor". he has found a canon cable that might
work with leica with a bit of surgery

PS
there is a company in Florida that can very easily do this (and they have
done so for me) put now very unreliable