Subject: [Leica] Okinawa Aquarium...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:42:22 -0400

We get a thing of great beauty and we see how people are recording it.
Not with instamatics. Not with sure shots.
But with their little beloved light up telephones held up high.

Just using a camera makes you an advanced amateur nowadays.
That's what I find sad not the downgrading of film shooting.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Okinawa Aquarium...)