Subject: [Leica] Okinawa Aquarium...
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:38:03 -0700

More snapshots from our Okinawa trip.  This time, from the Okinawa
Churaumi Aquarium.

The main attraction is the 3 whale-sharks in the Kurosio Tank -
2,000,000 gallons:
   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/whale-shark.jpg.html

Another equally famous is the manta-ray.  Longest living in captivity,
if I remember correctly:
   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/manta-ray.jpg.html

They also have a cafe.  The food was not bad, but the view is awesome...
   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/cafe.jpg.html

And... LUG's PAW won't be completed without a picture of a senorita.
  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/senorita.jpg.html

All with Panasonic DMC-G1 and the kit lens.  I was thinking to bring
some film camera, but decided that I don't want to lug too many
things.

C&C is always welcome.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Okinawa Aquarium...)