Subject: [Leica] new 75mm M lens
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:20:18 +0200

I like the extra half stop over the Summilux. And I have the Summicron ASPH
plus other Leica glass. So you do not need to convince me about the merits
of Leica optics. But the CV 35 is right there. Perhaps not as good as the
current Summilux at f1.4 but a lot better at f1.2 and better than any
previous Summilux at all apertures.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain