Subject: [Leica] LIFE, The Babe & a gear question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 00:22:53 -0400

http://imagenes.publico.es/resources/archivos/2009/3/27/1238159343824moma13g
d.jpg
Or
http://tinyurl.com/2g4lqcl

This one is my favorite shot of the Babe or anybody.
Babe Ruth, Nikolas Muray, c. 1927
It looks like he's about to take the whole room apart with that bat.
Read what john Szarkowski says about it in Looking at photographs.
And indispensable book. Perfect for bathroom reading. Like time Magazine.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com