Subject: [Leica] IMG: My take on Switzerland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:46:22 +0100

Nice stuff there Nathan. Haven't been in Zermatt since 1991. I seemed to be
luckier then with the weather than you were recently. Some of the views
there are quite wonderful. Intend going back there next year hopefully as
it's the 20th anniversary of our win in the worlds.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow