Subject: [Leica] IMG: My take on Switzerland
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:41:58 -0500

for quirky - Town centre of Orbe
for magnificence - One thing about Switzerland is the beauty of the
landscape, both natural and man-made: here on the road between Orbe and
Yverdon
for dizziness - Bridge over the river Rh?ne; it is called the "New Bridge",
since it was built only in the 16th century
because I love looking through arches - Orbe has lots of charming little
streets and alleyways
because I love doors - Everything in Orbe seems small, including the
entrance to the local museum

enjoy them all of course

Regards,
George Lottermoser