Subject: [Leica] An M on a tripod in a clothing ad
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:29:42 -0500

Yes - as time goes on
I often feel a need to thin the herd.
Then just about the time I think I haven't used this or that
for such a long time - I may as well sell it;
a project comes along where it's the perfect answer.
Parts from a Majestic tripod were turned into a DIY "glidecam"
and other pieces married to a balloon tired walker for a dolly.

I really want to close down the studio space.
I've already moved the computers into the house.
Most months the studio barely earns its keep at this point.
And yet every now and again I'm glad to have it available.

I have no idea what to do with the library
full of books, file cabinets and 3 ring binders full of negs, slides,
flat files full of prints, drawings, paintings, - it boggles my mind
to imagine editing 40+ years of work down to only "the best."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com