Subject: [Leica] An M on a tripod in a clothing ad
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:33:30 -0500

So very true Mark.

Here's my three legged camera support range:
<http://www.imagist.com/tripods>

And each one does something
another cannot;
either in terms of weight : support : vibration ratios,
and/or speed of set up,
and/or positioning of camera in space.

There's also a few more heads,
monopods and shoulder stocks