Subject: [Leica] not so OT: Notebook advice?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:28:19 -0400

In I think a B&H catalog I saw a picture at the bottom of a page of a Sony
netbook very small laptop next to its Sony DSLR. With a cute little curly
cord teetering them together like non identical twins.
It gave the impression to me at least that its new line of Sony DSLR's had
companion Sony mini laptops to go with them.
 And I envisioned that happening with Leica, Canon and Nikon quickly
following. Camera logos on mini laptops.
But so far a no go. Still hoping though. Would be great thing. A big seller.
Very useful. A line of red dot laptops to use with your S2 or M9. A screen
you can see you pix on much better and built in storage space to download
your pix into. And room for Lightroom and Photoshop to rate, keyword, edit
and process your pix and then upload to the appropriate parties. Like your
mother in law.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com