Subject: [Leica] Collapsible 50mm Elmar and Summicron on M8 M9
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:56:03 -0700

I am posting this information from Henning Wulff again. It's important, and
I wonder if any new information or experience exists on this subject....

I had asked and Henning answered...

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Collapsible 50mm Elmar and Summicron on M8 M9)