Subject: [Leica] People who don't like cats
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:06:11 +0200

When picking up my cat and dog from the pet hotel yesterday, I noticed the
cat to whom the place belongs and asked his human about him. He told me that
the cat was already there when they bought the property 20 years ago (!) and
still seemed in good shape. I was very happy to hear that, especially since
he looked similar to the cat that owns me (Taco).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain