Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 32 (ric)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:14:56 -0500

another beautiful set Ric
outstanding compositions: tape and muffler

Most actors and public speakers say that the discomfort
of going "on stage" is always there.

I suspect its the same for street photographers.
There's always the possibility of confrontation, the subject's discomfort,
privacy issues, et al.

Just this morning a friend and client asked me to photograph
his 99 year old father at the family business.
The dad was very cranky and wanted nothing to do with me making a photograph
of him.
The two sons who run the business wanted it done.
I felt extremely uncomfortable and did my best to find the light
unobtrusively
as they walked around the warehouse.

Regards,
George Lottermoser