Subject: [Leica] Visoflex + Bellows
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:12:17 -0500

Your enlarger lenses will do a great job.
Use the disk with the 39mm thread (with or without the extension tube).
I've used both an 80 mm Apo Rodagon and 50 mm El Nikkor.

I believe the "slide copy adapter" ring is made to click onto a 135 or 90
Elmar
(could be wrong - but that's what it looks like to me).

I prefer using more modern lenses for this sort of work.
I generally use black photographers tape to attach the slide copy adapter
ring to the lens.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com