Subject: [Leica] 2500 iso now rant
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:56:52 -0500

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Marty Deveney <benedenia at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Your cats are nice, and i like seeing photos of them.

They are convenient, and are accustomed to cameras. They never say, "Don't
take my picture until I groom!"

>  In my opinion
> these would be better if they had less noise.

Yes, but they would be non-existent if I had not tried, nez pas?

> I'm not criticising you
> at all and I'm not "bashing" Leica.

I didn't say bashing.  I said "thrashing."

>  I still prefer my M8 to other
> digital cameras.  I'm just not prentending it, or the M9, are perfect.

Well, my M8 is not perfect.  However, I would have to spend a fortune to
really start understanding this 21mm lens with film.  I had one before, and
did not love it, so sold it to GeeBee.

But i was shooting film then, and I dd not get what the lens could do.  I
thought it was too bulky.

--
Regards,

Sonny