Subject: [Leica] king of the birdbath
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:24:00 -0400

For some reason, we have lots of them this year in our Rock Hill
neighborhood.  I think they're after the squirrels.  The ones at our farm
have gotten two of my new batch of chickens, but I think the rest have begun
to recognize the hawk's cry and hide.  I haven't let the guineas out of
their house yet this year, but I think I'll do it tomorrow.

If anybody wants a Cooper's Hawk (that's what the neighbors say it is)
please come and get them.  We have too many here.

Tina