Subject: [Leica] Nixies
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:16:05 -0400

  One of Ken Adam's greatest works was Dr Strangelove.  The war room was
iconic and memorable, as well as his Fort Knox in Goldfinger.

I saw IPCRESS again only this year, and it is a terrific counter to the
Bond mania of the time.  IPCRESS doesn't seem to be currently in print,
but exists in bittorrent space.

-rei