Subject: [Leica] Monitor
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:11:00 -0500
References: <mailman.1078.1281490611.66617.lug@leica-users.org> <3376EE17-FF38-4F8A-B6AF-B87CDED5DFBC@gmail.com> <AANLkTi=Gwu-Ht=keGL8+iRqqaYC3CUwt+2cfYnCj_fcz@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTim0m6PrUbCr=UMRHwrs4w9BLy+ybFq6-XLUFi49@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=8Dbhc3fCktK2AE43m0P-P7Vqq6rbZNh0_edqZ@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimOmtRm0B3VTbg+oHTfJdjLJOq=5N_6wEvrBwuX@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=bdm3uqh2cqQ_PQ8Sec4Bt8p+o0YH2WQ5J=0ie@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikWNQQwjG7EfQv8t2TVaKj+B4TddvhxS8ambbX6@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimaBRfTfUgWHR8abEFGsBMXnwPk+pd-Lnyw+KSK@mail.gmail.com>

What Geoff said.

I've got a MacBook Pro with a glossy screen and I love the display but
it is the wrong thing to look at when making prints.

--Bob

==On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Geoff Hopkinson

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Monitor)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Monitor)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Monitor)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Monitor)