Subject: [Leica] A Correction Inre Noise in - Re: 2010 BOATING PESO - A Knife-Edge Horizon
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:28:36 -0500

Thanks for the reevaluation Dick.
Clears my aging mind.

You had me questioning my eye for digital artifacts
whether simple noise, chromatic aberrations
or other digi-things exaggerated by over sharpening,
enhancing contrast, etc.

I went out on an unsuccessful search re: "atmospheric refraction"
to find anything remotely resembling what I saw in the photo.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com