Subject: [Leica] Today is 8/9/10 and Lightroom screws up my file layout.
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 06:25:43 -0500

I have LR sort the photos within folders by capture time and that works for
me.

As long as my folders are intelligently and consistently named.

Which of course is another problem.....  <g>

Truthfully, I agree with you, Frank, and this latest (LR3) is an even
worse mess.  Add to that Adobe's alleged tech support which is half a
world and many many time zones away from me and is composed of
non-native English speakers trying to communicate by reading from
out-dated scripts prepared for them by marketing types, engineers and
lawyers (have I missed offending anyone?) and it is migraine inducing
for sure.

I do not understand exactly how a product can be in public beta as
long as LR3 was and yet come out with so many glitches and bugs.

LR is great conceptually IMHO but it is becoming PhotoShop and I am
afraid that is not a good thing.

--Bob

==On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Frank Dernie