Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Question about Camera Raw 6.1
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:35:18 +1000
References: <F2DFDBC6-DA10-4440-833C-B568F0950376@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTi=k9C-cCowkg+bYVFn1rhzy8C_cVK+jRhpRUV1c@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikg346upymvPXavbtN4xbhNes=_E0vdynyM=3V1@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=phZ4MyB7XpA2iVp_WGDAX73O0LvUKPUDLuz=w@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTin6iKEmUo4ZFGeab4HRLc11SgNUfcqoTPjYy4bb@mail.gmail.com> <9B030AE2-3223-431F-BA3F-B4C311FD25CA@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTim3618ok0LtGtzF76BCGoEKOys_VxzTMibmWy56@mail.gmail.com> <4563ADAB-D4B4-4CC9-8B1A-B70286FDE5C1@frozenlight.eu> <E9B4EDF1-0891-4644-ACD7-4A97B4CA7FC1@frozenlight.eu>

Use your force multiplying super powers Nathan. There are more changes than
the noise reduction of course. Zero out the sharpening or whatever in bulk
or make a new preset ISO or serial number specific filter, synchronise as
many or as few as you wish or whatever. A powerful and noble beast waits
only for your direction. Do some free tutorials or grab a book? Its a very
differnt mindset to working with Bridge for example.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman